Re: fantastic

During some lulls of the wind and sea, I fancied I heard several times vague sounds, a sort of fugitive harmony produced by words of command

no msg
Sometimes I tried to pierce the intense darkness that was only dispelled by the phosphorescence caused by our movements: Very well, when you dive, Ned, as many times 32 feet of water as there are above you, so many times does your body bear a pressure equal to that of the atmosphere, that is to say, 15 lb.