RE: PSAMP meeting and future work

Dear all,

Nick submitted three issues that could be discussion items at the
PSAMP session in Paris.

Nick, thank you for this and please find comments inline below.

However, I came to the conclusion that neither of the three issues
listed below does justify having a PSAMP session in Paris.
Therefore I cancel the session.

As said in my previous message, I do expect that we will have a PSAMP
session at the next IETF meeting.  Work on the PSAMP protocol and
information model can start right now and I am optimistic that we will
have our final discussion on them at the meeting in Vancouver.

Thanks,

   Juergen
--
Juergen Quittek        quittek@netlab.nec.de       Tel: +49 6221 90511-15
NEC Europe Ltd.,       Network Laboratories        Fax: +49 6221 90511-55