RE: Strawman RADIUSEXT WG charter

Hi Greg,
I am readying an individual submission for AVP extension which could address
your length extension issue.  Take a look at
http://www.lior.org/standards/ietf/radiusext/draft-lior-radius-attribute-typ
e-extension-00-1.rtf

In my proposal if we make the extended attribute length 2 octets then if
Extended Attribute is longer then its container (the specail RADIUS VSAs)
then the attribute would span multiple consecutive VSAs.

Will that work for you?  I would apperciate any comments on this document.

I will be sumitting it shortly.

epaid capabilities.