From: owner-radiusext@ops.ietf.org [mailto:owner-radiusext@ops.ietf.org]
On Behalf Of Bernard Aboba
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2003 12:36 AM
To: radiusext@ops.ietf.org
Subject: RADIUS BOF agenda

An IETF WG does not cause work to be done. Rather, it is a forum for
people already doing work to further that work.  To determine whether
there is sufficient interest for a RADIUSEXT WG, a good gauge is
progress on the individual submissions that could become the focus of a
WG.

Below are some drafts relating to RADIUS.  To judge whether formation
of a WG is worth considering, we need to know whether there has been
progress on these items lately, and if not, why we should expect
progress
if a WG is formed.

draft-adrangi-radius-issues-in-pwlan-roaming-00.txt
Has there been any followup in terms of concrete proposals to fix the
issues discussed in this draft?