RE: QoS attributes

This presume a very simple consortium model. At the very least I would expect hot spot operators to be planning to participate in multiple consortia, so as to offer service to the widest range of customers. Those distinct consortia are not likely to have the same collections of QoS sets.

Yours,
Joel M. Halpern