RE: Potential work items

I still plan for submit a draft that describes enhanced authorization
attributes for NAS management, to cover non-CLI management protocols and
more granular levels of management access control.  This will require a
small number of new attributes and/or new enumerated values for existing
attributes.

No new commands or new data types are required.  No use of sub-types or
change to the attribute format is required.

Interest was expressed at the BOF at IETF 58 in seeing this as a WG work
item.

Regards,

Dave

David B. Nelson
Wireless & AAA Architect, Office of the CTO
Enterasys Networks, Inc.
50 Minuteman Road
Andover, MA 01810-1008
Phone: (978) 684-1330