Charter issues

We need to make progress here.

We use terms like subtypes, RADIUS attributes are flat etc...

But I don't think we have any definitions for these.

I asked the chairs to provide a definition for subtypes etc.... And I have
received no definitions.

If the chairs are saying the Attributes of type String that contains other
attributes are subtypes, and that these are prohibited, then I have a huge
issue with that.

Many of the existing RADIUS attributes meet this criteria.  And David if
that is your definition of subtypes then you are wrong in saying that RADIUS
attributes are flat.

To the chairs, please provide defintions / justification for the terms you
use in the proposed charter.  Otherwise please remove these restrictions.