RE: Bof at next IETF?

Hi Dan,

> I was not aware about a call for volunteers. I am
> volunteering to review the drafts. As they are individual
> submissions at this point in time, I would be grateful to be
> pointed to these drafts, as they are submitted and become available.

It would be good if authors of individual documents would send email
to this list, with pointers to their documents.  Also, it would
help to have the authors give a short explaination of what they
are trying to do, what things need discussion, etc.  I think the
chairs & area directors are waiting for some discussion and interest
level in this work.  The IETF generally doesn't have extra resources
to do any work or reviews if there aren't people voluneering to do
the work.

br,
John