RE: Bof at next IETF?

I *totally* agree with John.  Since the last meeting, the group has
continued working on a number of drafts (that are within the scope of
the charter) based on the discussion/feedbacks on the mailing list.  So,
I don't understand why should not move forward with these drafts and
make progress.
BR,
Farid