RE: Bof at next IETF?

Hi all,

I would second that there is interest for the work done in RADIUSEXT.
For example GSMA
would most probably like to see several of these worked on drafts
progress get eventually
done. Some of the next steps in global interoperator WLAN roaming
standardization work would
benefit (and is actually waiting for) on RADIUS extensions being drafted
in RADIUSEXT. For
example draft-adrangi-radius-extension-for-pwlan,
draft-adrangi-radiusext-location-information and
draft-adrangi-radius-chargeable-user-identity-attribute (which is worked
on in background
at the moment) are such to name few.

Best regards,
	Jouni