Re: AW: HTTP digest and RADIUS; new version of the Sterman draft

Beck01, Wolfgang wrote:

Open issues: I hope that I have addressed all the issues that were
raised in Minneapolis.

What about support for other algorithms than MD5? This was one of my comments in Minneapolis. I took a new look at the draft. It does not say anything about this, but on the other hand my quick look did not reveal anything which would prevent them from being supported. Can you say if you support them or not? Say, RFC 3310 support is included?

My second significant comment at some point was the interoperation
with Diameter-based SIP AAA. I think this is a requirement. Can
you provide a section that explains how and under what limitations
this and draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-sip-app can work together?

Thanks,

--Jari