RE: Bof at next IETF?

Avi Lior writes...

> So this is great Dave.  So when is the BOF going to happen?

[DBN] I guess my point is that another BOF does not seem to be required.
What is required is active review of, and comment upon, the drafts on
the mailing list.  Those drafts that have been (or will be) revised to
fall within scope of the charter can progress.

After all, all official actions and decisions of the IETF are taken by
consensus of a WG on its mailing list, not by "hums" taken at meetings.

-- Dave