RE: draft-jones-radius-geopriv

hi henning,

do you remember our discussions in the washington interim meeting? there we
considered the http proposals for distributing location information. andrew
daviels proposed a custom location information format. there we argued that
we have to consider privacy issues (and therefore our results of the geopriv
working group). the geopriv working group decided to build their location
objects based on xml (and also the policies). some size considerations go
along with it (also with the usage of s/mime).

regarding your dhcp example:
the dhcp scenario is a little bit different to the radius/diameter example
since the location information which is distributed is not only about the
visited network but rather about the user (and also used in this sense).

ciao
hannes