RE: RADEXT charter for comment...

Bernard,

A question for you:

> - LAN attributes.  New attributes have been proposed to enable use of
>   RADIUS authentication, authorization and accounting in wired and
>    wireless LANs.  Standardization of these attributes will enable
>   improved interoperability.

I assume this covers the request from the GSMA about the WLAN roaming.
Do you think this can be covered in the same document as the other
LAN attributes?  There were several aspects about WLAN roaming,
and I am not sure that these all could be handled in one document.

Also, on this topic, it seems that this would have quite a bit of relevance
to Diameter as well, so I would like to propose that we would consider
the impact of WLAN roaming in both RADIUS & Diameter in a single document.

thanks,
John