RE: RADEXT charter, Take 8

> Parviz Yegani writes...
>
> > Why do you think that there is consensus against encoding
> > multiple data elements in a string attribute?
>
> Why?  Because RADIUS has always had a very simple,
> straightforward encoding of data elements in AVPs, in TLV
> format.  One data element; one attribute.

Really???????????????????????

Please explain the following:

Here I have listed all the attributes that explicitly contain multiple
elements in the same attribute.  I didn't even look at things like Strings
that should be opaque (class,state,eap message etc)

Use-Name
Chap-Password  IDENT + PASSWORD
Framed-Route   A list of IP-Addresses.
Vendor-Specific allows more then one attribute.
Tunnel-Password  Salt plust password
ARAP-Password  Multiple values
ARAP-Features  Again multiple-values
Connect-Info   a bunch of attributes.
Framed-IPv6-Prefix  Prefix-Length and Pre-fix
Framed-IPv6-Route   a list of ip addresses