Re: AAAEXT charter, Take 1

> Why overloading RADIUSext with DIAMETER issues? If discussions
> happen separately, folks who have very little interest in pure
> RADIUS won't have to deal with volumes of email on RADIUS.

On the contrary, i would imagine that most of the _issues_ are
AAA issues and not specific to the protocol.  Protocol selection
seems to be almost more of a deployment/OPs issue rather than
functional at this point at least.

> Take the example of Mobile IP WG. The WG was split into MIP6 and
> MIP4 because it became too chaotic to manage and progress work
> on different disjoint threads.

Which contrasts with DHC where DHCPv4 & v6 are both handled by
the same WG....

Greg