RE: AAAEXT charter, Take 1

With all due respect, I don't agree that the discussion in this planned
WG will be protocol agnostic. Also, I believe separate WG atleast for
RADIUS will be a cleaner/faster way forward. If needed this WG can be
rechartered to include DIAMETER issues in the future only after the time
when work on the urgent RADIUS topics subside.

-Kuntal