RE: Comment on Capabilities Exchange

I will Dave.  When I respond to Jari's email on the same subject.

> I'm
> looking at the work currently chartered, and don't quite see
> it.  Are you referring
> to future extensions not yet on the radar scope?

I will do a survey of the current 3GPP2 stuff for example to show you what
is going on.
Prepaid for one needs to indicate prepaid capability in general and
subcapabilities for specific flavours of prepaid that are supported by the
NAS.

> We are
> talking about
> RADIUS protocol capabilities, right, and not general

> NAS firmware capabilities?

No not NAS firmware capabilities.