RADIUS V2

Title: Message

Since it seems by the traffic on the list -- if we need a "fresh start"  the lets do it right folks.

I propose that we create RADIUS V2 and that we include the new attribute proposed by Jari and do some other good things as well.  After all, reading the list one would get the impression that RADIUS will live a long time.

Like a Phoenix RADIUS seems to have risen from the ashes.  I therefore propose that we call this version of RADIUS -- RADIUS Phoenix!!!