RE: RADIUS V2

Oh one more thing Bernard - I am not interested in RADIUS V2.

My point is that reading the list one would get the impression that others
are.

They are either using the Guidelines and associated threads as delaying
tactic or are truly beilvers that RADIUS needs to be fixed for its long life
going forward.

Which is it?

If we belive that RADIUS has a long life going forward.  Lets do the work
right.  That is my point.

Avi