RE: RADIUS V2

Hi Johan,

I would have thought that we didn't want to go to RADIUSv2.  But reading the
list you would get the impression that RADIUS has a long bright future.  If
that was true then we should be addressing other issues and these issues are
way more important then what was originally proposed by some.

I do like Jari attribute but is it too little too late?

Is someone really asking for it?  Are things really busted?

What happened between Charter 3,4 etc. (no new attribute types) and now? We
should be asking these questions as well no?

What do you make of position that espouses the death of RADIUS then all of a
sudden start tauting  RADIUS Guidelines and Rationalization?  I for one
would like to understand the reason for that shift.

If this shift is justified then lets look at what we really have to do?

NASREQ btw is the forward compatibility for RADIUS and Diameter.  Do we
really need another one?

Avi.