Comments to "RADIUS Attributes Extension "

Hi Farid and all,
small comments to this paper

- Diameter should be considered (comment already given as I can see).

- In User Alias Identity attribute, I don't see why a home network operator may wish to use this it, if it is hiding the user identity in other payload of the message. I mean, it the home network is hiding the user identity it's because it wants some kind of privacy for the user identity. So if this attribute is used, such privacy would be broken. Even more, if the Alias used is some identity with an standardized format like E.164 or the IMSI.

- Also, this attribute seems at the beginning to be for all purposes but later on its description is very focused on charging functions.

Regards,
David.