Re: questions on draft-mariblanca-aaa-eap-lla-00.txt

Nakhjiri Madjid-MNAKHJI1 wrote:

So potentially (if you didn't have the legacy issue with EAP), you would want to have an "EAP attribute" with all the related info as sub-attributes, no?

Right. If current protocols did not exist, we could design a new one :-)

But since they do exist, we are not going to do extensions that
break backwards compatibility without a very good reason. This
I believe is independent of any potential attempts to extend
the data model: data model extensions, if any, would only apply
to new attributes.

--Jari