RE: NAI decoration: User Identity issues

Bernard, Barney and Farid,

Bernard's point is well taken.

I checked the latest posted draft and it says that the User-Alias-Identity
MUST be placed in Accounting if it was received in an Access Accept.

I think the MUST should be changed to SHOULD and thus not requiring any
changes to NASes.

In a situtaion where a NAS does not support this attribute yet an
Intermediary needed to correlate accounting to the User-Alias-Identity, the
Intermediary would insert the Class attribute in the Access Accept and if
the NAS supported the Class attribute, problem solved.

Avi.