RE: New draft submission - Chargeable User Identity

Hi all,

Just to follow-on to David. This is what is defined in the Diameter CCA,
and is used by 3GPP for charging.  If there are additional values that
would be useful to add, it would be consistent with the Diameter
CC application to add more.

If we could align the proposed draft with the Diameter CC app, that
would be great.

thanks,
John