NAIbis spec revision 03

Hi,

Working group last call completed on this document some
time ago. I have now put a modified draft revision and diffs
at

  http://www.arkko.com/publications/nai/naibis.txt
  http://www.arkko.com/publications/nai/naibisdiff.html

The modifications include a few editorial improvements
on the ABNF that Pasi suggested, a couple of other
editorial things, and the removal of a claim that
the bis version '!' puts stricter requirements on the
parts preceding the '!' sign than in RFC 2486.

I think the conclusion from the IKEv2 discussion is
that there's a couple of promising alternatives for
transporting i18n or privacy enhanced NAIs over IKEv2.
But it seems that we should not do them in the NAIbis
spec. (But I volunteer to draft a spec for that in
some other context.)

If I missed anything, scream now. I will submit this
to the I-D directories in a couple of days.

--Jari