RE: -01 version of Chargeable User Identity

Hi Greg,
Thanks for reviewing the draft.  I see your point.  Does it help if we
say something like:

"
The NAS MUST include this  attribute  in  the  Accounting  Requests
(Start, Interim, and Stop) messages if it was included in the Access
Accept message and supported by NAS.
"

BR,
Farid