[Issue ] Editorial cmts on Chargeable User Identity

Editorial Comments on Chargeable User Identity (-01)
Submitter name: Greg Weber
Submitter email address: gdweber@cisco.com
Date first submitted: October 12, 2004
Reference: n/a
Document: ChargeIUD-01
Comment type: E
Section: Various
Rationale/Explanation of issue:

I noticed a number of problems while reading this draft.
Correcting these will make the draft a little less likely
to confuse, and in some cases more correct.

.) The References are slightly jumbled. Section 1.1 has
   a reference to [RFC2119] but there is no citation in Section 7.
   Likewise Section 2 refers to [RFC 3588, NASREQ] without a
   citation.
.) Section 7 needs to be split into Informative and Normative