CUI:WG Work Item

> If you believe that the document is suitable please send mail with "CUI:
> WG Work Item" in the subject, detailing why you think the draft is
> suitable for  becoming a RADEXT WG Work item.

Bernard,

I think this is suitable for a WG item.  I think such a mechanism is needed
in some roaming scenarios, such as ones being developed in GSMA.  The current
mechanisms are insufficient.

I think the draft could better explain the problem and usage of the CUI, and
perhaps contain a section on applicability of this mechanism.

I've been busy with other things recently, but if needed, I can contribute to
resolving any open issues with this draft.

John