RE: Request for Review: Chargeable User Identity (CUI)

As per our IETF discussion, John has volunteered to write up an
applicability section for the CUI draft - the idea is to make the
rationale for the CUI more clear.  So, John's suggestion is a good idea
*IF* most folks are not still convinced about the rationale for the CUI.

Farid