Re: RADEXT WG last call on RFC 2486bis

Nelson, David wrote:

I thought we were looking for affirmative acknowledgement from the
previous commenters that all the issues had been appropriately addressed
in the revised draft.

As I recall, the three changes in -02 were all minor and editorial. So far we've used the positive acknowledgment approach in cases where there's been problems, suspicion of inadequate review, or something else abnormal. If we don't suspect these problems it might be more efficient to just move forward; the issue submitters either responded positively already or at least they've had quite some time to look at our proposed text... How about at least making the period shorter, say a week? I think we have some other work which has bigger issues, lets get this thing out of the way so that we can concentrate on the other stuff.

--Jari