RE: RADEXT WG last call on RFC 2486bis-02

Bernard,

> It has been pointed out that a newer version of this document (-02) has
> been submitted,  so that a revised last call announcement is required.

I did a re-review of the draft, found two points to be clarified (the 2nd point -
expanding PPTP might be better solved by having a terminolgy section, where
most acronyms are expanded), but no show-stoppers.  If there are no significant
other issues, I'd be fine with having my issues addressed during next revision,
if there are any AD or IESG comments.

thanks,
John