Re: draft-ietf-geopriv-radius-lo-01.txt - CDMA operator-name prefix

Jari Arkko wrote:

The GSM prefix appears to have the same issue. I know
there are GSM operator codes (MNCs) but the document
does not refer to them, but some notion of a text based
identity. I'm not sure if the GSMA is keeping a registry
of the text based identities as well. In any case a
reference to the registry/allocation responsible would
be needed.

I did some further digging... there *is* a TADIG naming system for all operators, see:

  http://www.gsmworld.com/about/structure/tadig.shtml

Its defined by GSMA. But I'm still searching for a good reference
that could be put to the document, however.

--Jari