RE: draft-ietf-geopriv-radius-lo-01.txt - CDMA operator-name prefix

Hi,

Comments inline.

/Jouni

The TADIG code (for GSM: prefix) mentioned in the current draft
is defined in GSM Association Permanent Reference Document TD.13.
(GSMA PRD TD.13).

"The TADIG Code shall consist of 2 fields, with a total length
 of 5 characters consisting of a 3-character country code and a
 2-character operator (or company) ID."

The code is available for anyone for 100£ yearly fee.