[draft-ietf-radext-digest-auth-00 - ISSUE 7] Message Authenticato r

Based on the comments received on this issue.
-It is important to have some sort of authenticator.
-Message Authenticator(80) is not busted - HMAC-MD5
-Digest Authentication is based on MD5 anyway.

I propose that we make Message-Authenticator(80) mandatory to protect the
Access-Requests.

Avi Lior
Bridgewater Systems Corporation
Phone :  (613) 591-9104 x6417