Radius-Geopriv: Location Types

hi all,

the draft version currently defines its own list of location types. jari
proposed to reuse the same registration as provided in
draft-ietf-simple-rpid-04.txt. i was already in contact with henning to
align the rpid location-type values with the geopriv-radius draft.

during the geopriv working group meeting we had a chance to discuss this
issue and allison proposed to create a separate draft which contains the
registry to avoid the dependency on the rpid draft.

we followed this suggestion and submit a draft which defines a registry for
these location types. see
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv-location-types-regist
ry-00.txt.

the next radius-geopriv version will reference this document.

additionally it was suggested to have more than one location type being set
(as used in the rpid draft). i think that this makes sense.

ciao
hannes