Re: Radius-Geopriv: Location Types

Tschofenig Hannes wrote:

during the geopriv working group meeting we had a chance to discuss this
issue and allison proposed to create a separate draft which contains the
registry to avoid the dependency on the rpid draft.

we followed this suggestion and submit a draft which defines a registry for
these location types. see
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv-location-types-regist
ry-00.txt.

the next radius-geopriv version will reference this document.

Great!

I have read your document, and it looks ready. Just one
minor nit in the IANA considerations section:

   Usage of these tokens is not limited to XML.  However, it is expected
   that XML imposes the most restrictions on the allowable syntax and
   thus all tokens must conform to the rules for XML Names.

I wonder how the IANA is going to evaluate this (or do they need to?). How about putting in a reference to where XML Names are defined, or possibly including an ABNF on allowable syntax?

--Jari