RE: REMINDER: RADEXT WG Last Call on RFC 3576bis

Forgive me for asking a potentially stupid question but why is
Service-Type = Authorise-Only required Disconnect Message?

I can see the use of it in Change of Authorization but why in Disconnect
Message?

There is a direct command that goes from the Server to the Client in
Diameter and that would map directly to the Disconnect Message sent from
the Server to the Client. Why do we need the Service-Type =
Authorize-Only semantics?  It doesn't make sense.