RE: Publication of RADIUS Prepaid Document

As one of the Authors, I have no problems with this.

I will let the other Authors speak for themselves.

Avi Lior Office: +1 613 591-9104 x 6417 Cell : +1 613 796-4183

From: Bernard Aboba
Sent: Wed 3/21/2007 6:26 AM
To: radiusext@ops.ietf.org
Subject: Publication of RADIUS Prepaid Document

At IETF 68, it was suggested that the RADIUS Prepaid document be published
as an Informational RFC documenting existing usage (presumably based on
RADIUS VSAs).   This would enable us to unblock the document, since
conformance to the Guidelines document (still in progress) would no longer
be required.

Are there any objections to this approach?