Proxies and retransmissions?

  I noticed recently that retransmissions by intermediate nodes wasn't
covered in the Issues & Fixes draft.  I'm not proposing that we add more
text to it, but the issue is one that's come up recently in SDO's.

  This topic was discussed earlier:

http://www1.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/minutes?item=minutes58.html

- some implementations retransmitting at intermediate [proxy] nodes
          - recommendations:
                no retransmission from [proxy] intermediate nodes
                  (but track retransmission)

  I think it's best to say intermediate nodes SHOULD NOT retransmit of
their own accord.  They should do so only when they receive a retransmit
from the NAS.

  Is this an issue we need to address?  How do current implementations
deal with retransmits?