From: owner-radiusext@ops.ietf.org [mailto:owner-radiusext@ops.ietf.org]
On Behalf Of Victor Gamov
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2007 4:24 AM
To: Bernard Aboba
Cc: radiusext@ops.ietf.org
Subject: Re: new Service-Type

Hi Bernard!

Some times ago I ask about propose new Service-Type values to carry
information about video services.  Now I have I-D which propose such
values. This document placed at
http://so.comsat.ru/IST/draft-vit-radext-videoservicetype-00.txt

Please tell me what else must I do to approve this values by IANA?

Thanks!

--

CU,
Victor Gamov