Re: new Service-Type

OK, let me explain my point of view.

As this I-D propose new Service-Type values it's means that IETF Consensus required. It's a real fact.

As to the question about only one implementation using this values so I propose this attributes because I really hope that it may be useful in environment where video services (like video-call or video-on-demand) are deployed.

As recommended by http://www.ietf.org/ietf/1id-guidelines.html, chair of the WG must grant permissions to IETF to publish I-D. But I think that the utility of this new values need to be discussed by RADext WG firstly. If this values will be found helpful -- WG can recommend it for using in suitable situations and publish this I-D to get IETF Consensus. If not -- WG can discard it.

If its needed to have more examples where this values may be used I will try to give it.

--
CU,
Victor Gamov