RE: new Service-Type

David wrote....

"It might be helpful to have a more detailed use case description in the
ID that specified these proposed values of Service-Type."

I agree with that.  A realistic use case is the one where a Streaming
Video server, is authenticating and seeking authorization for a request
made by a user for a Streaming video service.  The user may have already
gotten an IP service.

The Authentication is not (necessarily) coming from the NAS which was
used to authenticate the access (provide the IP service).

Service-Type = Video Service  would certainly work here.

But so would NAS-Port-Type = Streaming-Video.

This is by no means a corner-case.  I have seen similar cases when
working on Broadcast Multicast services, however, we "solved" the
problem by other means.  BTW the problem that had to be solved is 'how
does the AAA Server know which service the user wants?'.  As I said in
the earlier email there are several ways to solve this problem -- none
of which require a specific Service-Type.