RE: RFC3576bis and Session State

Glen Zorn writes...

> If the definition of "session" was vendor- or implementation-specific, I
> would agree with you, but it appears to me that it is actually
> -deployment-specific; therefore, it's not clear to me that this has
> anything to do with multi-vendor interoperability.

By "deployment-specific" I presume you to infer customization by (or on
behalf of) the end-user, by others than the equipment manufacturer.  I still
fail to see how the NAS behavior regarding session identification
information in a CoA-Request can be modified at the time of deployment,
unless the NAS operating firmware can be modified by the installer or
customer.  I'm not aware of any such equipment.  Please enlighten me.

Maybe someone has a NAS implementation that allows such customization via a
CLI or MIB?  If so, details would be instructive.