RE: RFC3576bis and Session State

All of this discussion leads me to believe we need a document that describes
the current state of affairs with the creation, naming and modification of
sessions, sub-sessions, multi-sessions and the like in RADIUS deployments.
This could be a section of RFC3576bis or it could be stand-alone document.

Do I recall that someone once attempted to write such a document?  Or am I
just remembering a long thread from the RADEXT list about three or four
years ago?