Determining WG consensus on Issue 226: RFC 3576bis and Renumbering

We have been discussing this issue for a while.  The time has come to lay out the potential solutions and get a sense of the WG consensus on this issue.

In preparation for determining WG consensus, I'd like to articulate the potential choices for resolving this issue, then attempt to determine whether there is a "rough consensus".

Here is what I have so far:

1. Allow Framed-IP-Address/Framed-IPv6-Prefix/Framed-Identifier attributes in Disconnect-Request & CoA-Request packets, only for identification.   Changing the address would require a Service-Type=Authorize Only.  This was what we had in -05.

2. Allow Framed-IP-Address/Framed-IPv6-Prefix/Framed-Identifier attributes in Disconnect-Requests for identification.  In CoA-Request packets allow them only for address change.

3. Allow
Framed-IP-Address/Framed-IPv6-Prefix/Framed-Identifier address attributes in Disconnect-Request & CoA-Request packets only for address change.  Invent new attributes for identification.  This was initially proposed for -07.

4. Allow Framed-IP-Address/Framed-IPv6-Prefix/Framed-Identifier address attributes in Disconnect-Request & CoA-Request packets only for identification.  Invent new attributes for address change.

5. Prohibit use of
Framed-IP-Address/Framed-IPv6-Prefix/Framed-Identifier attributes for session identification.  Permit their use only in CoA-Request packets, for use in address change.  This is what we have in -07.

Are there any more potential solutions?