RE: Determining WG consensus on Issue 226: RFC 3576bis and Renumbering

> 1. Allow Framed-IP-Address/Framed-IPv6-Prefix/Framed-Identifier attributes
> in Disconnect-Request & CoA-Request packets, only for identification.
> Changing the address would require a Service-Type=Authorize Only.  This
> was what we had in -05.
>
> 2. Allow Framed-IP-Address/Framed-IPv6-Prefix/Framed-Identifier attributes
> in Disconnect-Requests for identification.  In CoA-Request packets allow
> them only for address change.
>
> 3. Allow Framed-IP-Address/Framed-IPv6-Prefix/Framed-Identifier address
> attributes in Disconnect-Request & CoA-Request packets only for address
> change.  Invent new attributes for identification.  This was initially
> proposed for -07.
>
> 4. Allow Framed-IP-Address/Framed-IPv6-Prefix/Framed-Identifier address
> attributes in Disconnect-Request & CoA-Request packets only for
> identification.  Invent new attributes for address change.
>
> 5. Prohibit use of Framed-IP-Address/Framed-IPv6-Prefix/Framed-Identifier
> attributes for session identification.  Permit their use only in CoA-
> Request packets, for use in address change.  This is what we have in -07.

It seems to me that these options would apply equally to any attribute that
could be either (a) a session identifier attribute or (b) a session
re-authorization provisioning attribute.  This would include the use of
VSAs, as discussed in another message.

Right?