RE: Determining WG consensus on Issue 226: RFC 3576bis and Renumbering

I think that these issues could definitely apply to VSAs included in a CoA-Request.  I'm not aware that they apply to other standard attributes, though (e.g. other RFC 3576 session identification attributes don't seem to be useful for authorization change).