RADIUS Crypto-Agility work item

In preparation for the RADEXT session at the IETF 69 meeting later this
month, I'd like to ask the authors of drafts submitted for WG consideration
as potential WG drafts in this area, to review the requirements we had
agreed upon, and submit, to this mailing list, a brief write-up to of how
their submissions address each of the items in the requirements description.
This will facilitate the presentations and discussion of RADIUS
Crypto-Agility at IETF 69.  The requirements are listed at:

https://ops.ietf.org/lists/radiusext/2007/msg00185.html

Thanks!

Regards,

Dave Nelson