RE: Crypto-agility requirement and draft-zorn-radius-encattr/draft-zorn-radius-keywrap

Glen Zorn writes...

> There are multiple interoperable implementations which
> have been NIST (& at in least one case) Common Criteria certified,
> however, so we'll just be leaving it as is for now.

I has previously asked if information on the implementations and the
certifications you mention could (and would) be made available to the WG.  I
didn't get a response, so I'll ask again.

Since the "certifyability" seems to be a selling point for this approach, it
seems relevant for the WG to evaluate that information, in deciding on a
solution.